Tuesday, July 5, 2011

"Ouch"

Unfortunately, I just got home from the dentist. I am having a crown put on my tooth because I had a root canal in January. Without the crown your tooth will easily chip away. So today they did some prep work and put in a temporary crown in, in 2 weeks the permanant crown will be placed. As for today...OUCH, my gums are hurting bad. One dentist had told me that they needed to shave down the jaw bone in order to place the crown over more of the tooth. Bleeehk. I am not sure what they wer doing up there and if they did indeed mess with my jawbone but it sure does hurt alot. I hope it stops hurting soon, I took some really 'good' meds that I had left over from my root canal so let's hope it gets better soon.
#inmiserablepain

No comments:

Post a Comment