It was a crazy weekend and I got a lot done at home as well as catching up with some old friends over a few drinks. It was really fun to see Jackie, Heather, and Adam because it has been a LONG time.
Besides catching up with the oldies, here is what I got done in the new house...
-Primed the dining room walls
-Picked up my new dining table from Pier 1 (Best deal I ever got: a $500 table for $40!)
-Attached my new hardware to my freshly painted cabinet doors
-Bought new outlets and light switches for the whole house
-Successfully installed the kitchen outlets (Yay, they all match now!)
-Tried out my living room rug in the kitchen and it looks awesome!
-Installed a new pendant light above the kitchen sink
Ok, so that is a lot right?!
The best news of all is that I got to talk to Billy for 2 hours on Sunday morning! AWESOME! And the good news is that he will be home VERY SOON! I think even earlier than we expected. After he gets home we want to get away for awhile and so we will hopefully take a short vacation. I can't wait!
Looking back at it now, I had a WONDERFUL weekend! Thanks for listening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so happy that you're life is so fun/exciting right now! Yay for Billy being home soon!!! :)
ReplyDelete