Saturday, September 24, 2011

Oh What a Lucky Lady I am!

We got a new sectional and our old furniture has been cramed in the livingroom with the new sectional for about a month now. I have been asking Billy to remove the old furniture so we'd have more room and I could finish decorating the room. He was kinda slow on getting to it but when I got home from work this morning I saw that he had
1) Moved the loveseat all by himself completely out of the house.
2) Cleaned up the living and even arranged my throw pillows on the couch.
3) Filled the hole in the backyard with dirt (and it was a BIG hole).
4) This is the best part yet...........
These were on the table for me

YEP! It's not christmas, its not my birthday, its not our anniversary.
Flowers for no reason except that he loves me!
BEST FUTURE HUSBAND EVER!!
I can't wait for the rest of our lives together.

#thisgirlishappy#

No comments:

Post a Comment