Saturday, September 3, 2011
Design School.
Sorry guys I am having to give my blog a big time, time out. I just started Iowa State Design school which is awesome but very time consuming. Not to mention that I have to work in order to support myself and between school and work I am working SO MUCH MORE than I was when I was working this summer YET only making HALF the money. Ugh that is frustrating but you got to do what you got to do. The point is that I am way to busy to be blogging all my spare time is spent on school work and Billy. (Billy and I are doing fantastic btw. and we are soooo happy with him home.) Anyway, just wanted to say why I havent been blogging and why I won't be for awhile. Sorry blog but I shall return!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment